Frequently Asked Questions.How does QuadPay work?
- QuadPay allows you to make a purchase but split the total in to four installment payments. You get your item now and make your payments every two weeks.
- Add items to your cart as usual. Make your purchase and choose QuadPay at checkout. You do not need to use our app at Partner Merchants like LOVE DOT.
- You need to be 18 and older. Have a US wireless number and a US debit or credit card that is not pre-paid.
What information does QuadPay collect?
- QuadPay requires your name, address, date of birth, a US mobile number, and either a debit or credit card for sign up. Instead of having a traditional username and password, QuadPay requires a mobile phone number and text message verification. You can also sign in via email by adding your email address to your account.
Can you use QuadPay in Canada, Mexico, Australia or any country outside the USA?
- No. QuadPay is intended for US customers only.
Who uses QuadPay?
- Anyone who wants to make buying things easier by splitting your purchase in to four payments with no interest.
Are there any fees to use QuadPay Checkout?
- Quadpay offers interest-free installment payment plans. The only type of fee that customers may be charged on QuadPay checkout are late fees. Learn more about Late Fees.
After I've signed up with QuadPay, who do I contact if I have a problem making a payment on time?
- Please contact QuadPay Support directly. You can click here to submit a request.
Where is QuadPay located?
- QuadPay’s headquarters are in New York City.
What does QuadPay mean?
- “Quad” as in four and “Pay” as in payments!