See something you like but don't want to break your budget? If so, then ZiP is the perfect option for you. As a service, ZiP (formerly QuadPay), allows you to purchase the items you want and pay for them over time. Here's how it works:
Shop the items that you like and add them to your cart.
At checkout, choose ZiP as the payment option.
Enter your details on the ZiP site. Don't worry, no credit check is required, and no interest is applied.
ZiP will be split the total cost into four equal installments, to be paid over a six-week period.
We ship your goods immediately.
Easy, right? Remember with ZiP, installments are interest-free. It's an easy way to be in style and not break the bank. For more information regarding ZiP, please reference the FAQ below.
Frequently Asked Questions.How does ZiP work?
- ZiP allows you to make a purchase but split the total in to four installment payments. You get your item now and make your payments every two weeks.
- Add items to your cart as usual. Make your purchase and choose ZiP at checkout. You do not need to use our app at Partner Merchants like LOVE DOT.
- You need to be 18 and older. Have a wireless number and a debit or credit card that is not pre-paid.
What information does ZiP collect?
- ZiP requires your name, address, date of birth, a US mobile number, and either a debit or credit card for sign up. Instead of having a traditional username and password, ZiP requires a mobile phone number and text message verification. You can also sign in via email by adding your email address to your account.
Can you use ZiP if you are outside of the USA?
- Yes. ZiP is available for customers in the US, UK, and Australia.
Who uses ZiP?
- Anyone who wants to make buying things easier by splitting your purchase in to four payments with no interest.
Are there any fees to use ZiP Checkout?
- ZiP offers interest-free installment payment plans. The only type of fee that customers may be charged on ZiP checkout are late fees. Learn more about Late Fees.
What happens if I want to return the items?
- All returns must follow LOVE DOT's return policy. Returns must be received within 14 days of delivery for domestic customers. Once received, your refund will be processed through ZiP.
After I've signed up with ZiP, who do I contact if I have a problem making a payment on time?
- Please contact ZiP Support directly. You can click here to submit a request.
Where is ZiP located?
- ZiP's headquarters are in New York City.